Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why Does Rush Limbaugh Hate America? from Firedoglake


limbaugh.thumbnail.jpgAs you may be aware, the U.S. is in a bit of a pickle at the moment.  Infrastructure crumbling, bureaucracy rotting, economy tanking, Big Three auto companies teetering, Iraq and Afghanistan simmering.  If there's one thing everyone can agree on regardless of ideology, it's that we want to turn this mess around, right?  Well, everyone except Rush...

Liberalism is our problem.  Liberalism is what's gotten us dangerously close to the precipice here.  Why do I want more of it?  I don't care what the Drive-By story is.  I would be honored if the Drive-By Media headlined me all day long: "Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails."  Somebody's gotta say it.

rest http://firedoglake.com/2009/01/20/why-does-rush-limbaugh-hate-america/

No comments:

Post a Comment