Thursday, March 31, 2011

wingnut fight: Rand Paul: Newt Gingrich has More Positions on Libya Than Wives #p2 #tcot

http://firedoglake.com/2011/03/31/rand-paul-newt-gingrich-has-more-positions-on-libya-than-wives/

I do loves me a good wingnut fight.

PAUL: I was happy to see that Newt Gingrich has staked out a position on the war, a position, or two, or maybe three. I don't know. I think he has more war positions than he's had wives.

Oh. Snap.

No one's buying this, Newt.

Mmm-hmmm.

Rand also got off a good one on Faux News.

There's a big debate over there. Fox News can't decide, what do they love more, bombing the Middle East or bashing the president? It's like I was over there and there was an anchor going, they were pleading, can't we do both? Can't we bomb the Middle East and bash the president at the same time?

Taking pot shots at Newt and Faux on the same day?

Obviously, Rand's not running for president this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment