Thursday, May 17, 2012

Video: Rep. Mike Coffman Says Pres. Obama is "Not An American" #p2 #tcot

"Speaking to donors at the Elbert County Fairgrounds in Colorado on May 12, Rep. Mike Coffman (R-CO) told the crowd: "I don't know whether Barack Obama was born in the United States of America. I don't know that. But I do know this, that in his heart, he's not an American. He's just not an American" (video below).

Elbert County Republican Chairman Scott Wills told Colorado's 9News that there was "deafening silence" before the crowd reacted with reluctant applause.

In a statement on Wednesday, Coffman said: "I misspoke and I apologize. I have confidence in President Obama's citizenship and legitimacy as President of the United States.""

rest at http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/2012-election/video-rep-mike-coffman-says-pres-obama-not-american?utm_source=OV+Newsletter+List+2&utm_campaign=f0598c1908-OV_Newsletter_May_175_17_2012&utm_medium=email

No comments:

Post a Comment