Tuesday, January 28, 2014

isnt this terrorism? @foxnews Analyst to Tea Party Group: I Will Lead Military Revolution Against President Obama

from http://progressivepopulist.org/2014/01/27/fox-news-analyst-tea-party-group-will-lead-military-revolution-president-obama/

"From the “you can’t make this stuff up” department, a retired U.S. Army Major General and senior military analyst for Fox News suggested to a Tea Party group that he could be the next George Washington and lead a military coup to remove President Obama from office.

Paul Vallely told a Tea Party Patriots group at an event in Surprise, Arizona this past December that if he had to, he would lead 250,000 Marines, go to Washington, and surround the White House and Capitol building in order to oust President Obama.

“I had a call this afternoon from Idaho, the gentleman said, ‘If I give you 250,000 Marines to go to Washington, will you lead them?’” I said, ‘Yes, I will, I’ll surround the White House and I’ll surround the Capitol building, but it’s going to take physical presence to do things.”

He goes on to claim that writing letters to members of Congress isn’t getting it done, so it’s time for him to put his foot down.

“Writing letters to these senators and congressmen, I am so frustrated because nothing happens. I’m not inciting a revolution, but we’ve got to get more physical and stand up and protest.”"

read more http://progressivepopulist.org/2014/01/27/fox-news-analyst-tea-party-group-will-lead-military-revolution-president-obama/

No comments:

Post a Comment