Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eric Holder: Four More Years of Depravity at DoJ from Firedoglake by Kirk James Murphy, M.D.

"And even a former professor of Consitutional Law who is now the Democratic candidate for President may be blind to the true significance of bringing that high-powered corporate lawyer into his campaign, much less his Cabinet.

After nearly thirty years of Presidents in thrall to corporate power, America is on the verge of social collapse. In selecting corporate servants to staff his Administration, President Obama can speed our goverment and our Republic's rush to destruction.

In rejecting corporate sevants and the amorality they serve as he chooses his Cabinet, President Obama can reverse the megacorps' lethal corrosion of our society and Federal Government.

Assume Obama wins the presidency.... Is Holder attorney general?

Holder doesn't hesitate. "I got to tell you, that's going to be up to the president," he says. "And I will not be the president. I will also tell you that I am married to a wonderful woman who is a doctor. Her name is Sharon Malone. And Sharon Malone tells me that I won't be going anywhere except back to my law firm. So I think President Obama is going to have to talk to Sharon, and she's a pretty formidable person."

Dr. Malone sounds like a very wise doctor to me. Let's hope President Obama will follow her prescription.

Let's hope President Obama chooses an Attorney General -- and executive appointees -- for We the People, not for the megacorps."


rest http://firedoglake.com/2008/11/19/eric-holder-four-more-years-of-depravity-at-doj/

No comments:

Post a Comment