Monday, February 27, 2012

Judge of the Day: Awesome Lesbian Judge in Texas Refuses to Marry Straight People #p2 #tcot @gop

"I hate reading about pharmacists and doctors (and politicians named Rick Santorum) who actively cause people harm by not prescribing treatment because of their religious beliefs. It's worse when they're called out and get all self-righteous about it. Hearing those stories makes me so angry that I start gnashing my teeth and crossing my eyes uncontrollably.

But sometimes I get news that makes me think, "maybe it will all be ok." Like the story I heard today about a Texas judge turning the tables on the pricksconscientious objectors who use religion to curtail the rights and health of other people. This judge has an ax to grind about the inability of gays to get married."


No comments:

Post a Comment