Wednesday, September 5, 2012

pussy: @foxnews Juan Williams heckled at DNC

Juan Williams told Fox News' Bill O'Reilly that he has been catching some flak at the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Williams, who is in Charlotte covering the conventions for Fox News, appeared on O'Reilly's show Tuesday night. O'Reilly asked Williams if convention-goers were grabbing him for pictures and mobbing him. Williams was quick to say that he only received that reception at the Republican National Convention in Tampa.

"I gotta tell you, what's interesting here is, it's very clear that I work with you and Fox News," Williams said.

"Uh oh," O'Reilly responded. "Are you stigmatized?"

"I am," Williams said. "That's alright. I dont mind it. It's who I work for. I'm a proud employee...to me, you guys bail me out."

O'Reilly pressed Williams on how convention attendees were treating him. "Are you getting some jazz down there?..On the street, the people give you a hard time?"

Williams said that people ask him why he works for Fox News and how he puts up with working at the network. Williams said, "You know what, when I'm talking on Fox...nobody's telling me what to say. I have honest conversations, honest debate and we go back and forth. There's no limits here."

O'Reilly agreed, adding that the two Fox News hosts "have fun and don't take it all that seriously." He then said that Williams had to go because "he's cutting a rap album or something."



rest at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/05/juan-williams-fox-news-stigmatized-dnc_n_1858656.html?ir=Media

No comments:

Post a Comment